I’m on the road to self discovery. After a pretty shit time, I’m on a self care/self love/self everything mission. I’m spending time thinking about what my mind, body and soul need to function and then delivering on that. They all work together and if one is in neglect, frankly it all falls to pot. When my mental health is low, my body feels it and my soul knows it. I’m treating myself nicely, saying yes to plans I want to do, saying no to plans I don’t and removing anything that makes me feel anything but great.
10 questions to self discovery
- How do I feel at the moment? I would say that I feel liberated. I made a move in my career for the better, my mental health is on the up and I’m doing lots of things to put a smile on my face.
- What do I need more of in my life? Time. But doesn’t everyone? Time to do more… like travel, rest, self love, sleep, work, breathe…
- What are my priorities at the moment? Learning as much as I physically can about my new job. Soon, I plan to know everything there possible is to know about website hosting. Watch. This. Space.
- What do I love about myself? I’m going to say my skin. I’ve not worn make up for a few days to let my skin breathe and to let my spots be free (also haven’t left the house but there ya go). I’m starting to appreciate what I’ve got and questioning what I continuously cover up in foundation and concealer.
- Who inspires me the most? That’s tough because there’s a few! My mum, my sister, my boyfriend, my friends.
- What did I learn this week? A LOT about website hosting. I feel like I am studying for a GCSE in it – it’s fun!
- What’s draining my energy? How can I reduce or cut out? Nothing at the moment/anymore. Cut off negative energy pals!
- What can I do to taken better care of myself? I’m trying to let my skin breathe, practice self love, go outside more and eat less snacks. That last one is the hardest as I’m currently eating chocolate.
- When have I done something that I thought I couldn’t do? I got an awesome job that I (think I) can be great in. I’m so excited to learn more, become super smart and be successful in what I am doing. It was the first time in a long time that I had a first day in a new job that left me very excited. Not overwhelmed, not underwhelmed just excited.
- What is something I’ve always wanted to do but was too scared to? Probably solo travel but I now I think about it, I wouldn’t want to do that. I want to share my experience with others. I just always thought solo travel was bold and cool.
Read my other lifestyle posts here.