Welcome to 2016! It’s the start of a new and exciting year. This year I am making a more conscious effort to post on my blog, as blogmas gave me my mojo back. I became slightly more into creating YouTube videos more than blog content in the last few months but now I am going to even out my time better. I forgot how much I love blogging.
For my first post of 2016 I wanted to bring back to basics and almost reintroduce myself. Blogging can become quite impersonal and bloggers can get lost in statistics and goals. I think it’s nice to get to know the person behind the blog, so here are 10 things about me.
1. My full name is Hayley Joeann Owen (hence Hayley Joeann blog name)
2. I turned 24 on the 24th December 2015
3. I work for a children’s hospice charity as an Area Manager of 10 charity shops
4. I am getting married on the 26th August 2017
5. I live in village in between Oxfordshire & Buckinghamshire
6. I understand tall girl problems, as I am 5″10 in height
7. I don’t have any pets. I like animals but not in my house
8. I am a little obsessed with hygiene but am incredibly messy with my clothes
9. I suffer with Psoriasis, Eczema, lots of allergies and have incredibly sensitive skin
I am really looking forward to getting to know more bloggers this year. Feel free to pop in the comments your blog links and 2 (or even 10) facts about you.